Which to choose - woven or embroidered?
This may help you design your Scout badge
- Select a size (we would advise between 50 and 80 mm)
- Based on the size chosen, design your badge using a 0.7mm felt tip pen
- You can use up to 8 colours
- Remember to include a solid colour border in your design
- 2mm for laser-cut edges
- 3mm for overlocked edges (embroidered badges)
How it works
We can advise you on the best process to select, based on your design, its purpose and how many you need. We can also produce a cloth badge to meet your specification.
Woven or Embroidered Badges are delivered in Bulk (No individual packaging).
Woven or Embroidered?
For sharper definition we would advise woven badges. You can choose from two finishes – laser cut or overlocked edges for woven or embroidered badges. These badges are designed to be sewn on. Adhesive backings are best for event badges. After the event (and before going in the wash ……) the badge can be stitched firmly in place.
We will send you a final proof to approve before starting production.
Lead time and quantities
Once the proof is approved, production takes 4 weeks. Our minimum order is 100.
We can incorporate light-reflective thread to highlight specific elements of your badge at night.